Een Engelstalig webinar met oa Frans Timmermans over verduurzaming van de transportsector. Meld je aan via de website van Transport & Environment
As the European Commission finalises its long awaited Fit-for-55 package, leading politicians and industry experts join our keynote speakers Frans Timmermans, Executive Vice-President European Commission, and Michael Liebriech, BloomsburgNEF Founder, to discuss the future of the automotive sector and how to regulate it.
Join our experts and insiders as they analyse the EU's progress and policies on vehicle emissions, electric vehicle supply, infrastructure and jobs to answer the key questions: When can we go to zero? What do we need to get there on time?
- Executive Vice-President Frans Timmermans, European Commission
- Michael Liebriech, BNEF Founder
- William Todts, Executive Director, T&E
- Daniel Mes, Timmermans cabinet
- Liane Randolph, Chair of CARB, California
- Thomas Steg, General Representative for External Relations at Volkswagen
- Jos Dings, Director European Policy and Business Development at Tesla
- Mathieu Bonnet, CEO at Allego
- Judith Kirton-Darling, Deputy General Secretary at industriAll Europe
- Julia Poliscanova, Senior Vehicles Director, T&E